Beige Burlap 8 Inch Empire Lampshade with Uno Fitter
- UNO SHADE DIMENSIONS: 5 inches across the top, 8 inches across the bottom, 6.5 inch slant height. For best fit, measure your existing shade before purchase. The third dimension is the slant height of the whole shade, not the distance from bottom to fitter. Perfect size for floor or table lamp.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER QUALITY: Deluxe hardback lampshade found in better lighting showrooms. Durable Hotel quality shade is ergonomically designed to project optimal light.
- BRASS PLATED UNO FITTER is threaded to easily screw on to lamp socket for installation above the downward facing bulb (typically for down-bridge lamps). Opening of Uno fitter measures 1.25 inches across and is recessed 0.5 inches into top of shade. This slight drop helps to conceal electrical attachments adding to the overall appeal of the shade.
- ALL NATURAL BURLAP FABRIC with a cleaned rolled edge for a tailored look and finish. Casual and rustic update for down bridge floor lamp, a warm addition to your new home, lake house, or mountain retreat.
- American family owned small business, USA based customer service. Email us for available quantity discounts. Orders before 12pm get shipped the same day.
An Uno fitter is a threaded ring in the center of the top of the lamp shade. It is designed to be threaded or screwed onto an uno socket. The Bridge arm floor lamp, which has a top arm that extends off to one side, is the most common application for an uno shade.